Recipe for 40 Minute Fresh Keto Chili
Dinner: 40 Minute Fresh Keto Chili
This recipe includes fertility superfoods such as:
Health and fertility benefits of 40 Minute Fresh Keto Chili
Fresh spinach is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin B6, all of which have significant roles in reducing inflammation in the body, all of which help in the case of infertility.
2 lbs. Ground Beef
8 Cups Spinach
1 Cup Tomato Sauce
2 Green Bell Peppers
2/3 Medium Onion
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Cumin
1 Tbsp. Curry Powder
1 Tbsp. Chili Powder
2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
1 tsp. Garlic Powder
1 tsp. Xanthan Gum
1. Get your onions and bell peppers all sliced up.
2. Put your ground beef in a pot and start to brown it.
3. While the ground beef is browning, start to saute your vegetables in olive oil.
4. Add your cumin, curry, chili powder, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper to your ground beef.
5. Mix the ground beef well.
6. Season your vegetables and turn them to medium heat.
7. Add your spinach to the ground beef. Yeeeeah, look at those greens!
8. Let the spinach cook down, and stir it in.
9. Add your tomato sauce and mix well. Let this cook for about 10 minutes. Don’t forget about your vegetables! Turn these down to low heat, or turn the burner off if it needs to be.
10. Add your sauteed onions and peppers to the ground beef and mix well.
11. Add 1 tsp. xanthan gum to the ground beef and mix well. Continue to mix until it thickens.
12. Let it cook for about 15 minutes more and you’re ready to serve.
13. Serve hot with a little cheese or sour cream on top.
Add a review for 40 Minute Fresh Keto Chili
|Amount Per Serving|